• Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
• Master of Science in Sports Medicine
• Doctorate of Physical Therapy
• NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
• Certified Pilates Instructor
• Certified Clinical Instructor
Affiliations & Achievements
•Stephanie has been a speaker for FPTA Annual Conference and has been published in several physical therapy textbooks. She specializes in sports injuries and vestibular rehabilitation.
Stephanie Baker, DPT
Clinic Director , Doctor of Physical Therapy
PT, DPT, MS, CSCS PT17963
Stephanie Blair, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
• Bachelor of Science in Sports and Fitness from the University of Central Florida
• Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Saint Augustine with honors
• Certified Pilates Instructor
• American Physical Therapy Association Member
Clifton Mason, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
• Herzing University for Physical Therapy Assistant
• Vincennes University Associate Degree in Science
• Certified Personal Trainer
• APTA Certified Clinical Instructor
• Marine Corp service from 2003 to 2007, serving in the military police with
two Iraq deployments.
Envision Physical Therapy is proud to employ military service veterans.
Founded by Judy Serafin, Envision Physical Therapy is the culmination of 25 years in the profession. Judy “envisioned” a facility that could make a real and positive change in patients and the face of healthcare. She believes in quality care, a professional atmosphere and a very skilled, educated staff.
Envision Physical Therapy’s purpose is to create a continual educational environment for their employees and clients by empowering those they touch to envision and achieve absolute health.
Brett P. Thomas, DO, FAAO
Specializing in Auto Accidents in Lake Mary
• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
• Cranial Osteopathy: Osteopathic Cranial Academy
• Certificate of Competency in Cranial Osteopathy
Southeastern University of Health Sciences
Suncoast Hospital, Largo, Florida
Dr. Thomas' passion is helping patients with their health problems. After being in family practice for a couple of years, he realized that his true calling was in osteopathic manipulative medicine. Dr. Thomas has helped many patients with headaches, back pain, neck pain, and pain in other parts of the body to feel better and reduce or stop their need for pain medications. Unlike, many other practitioners, Dr. Thomas says, "I treat the whole person realizing that everything is interconnected and interrelated.”
Dr. Mark Harris, DC, CCSP
Dr. Harris has been practicing chiropractic in Central Florida for over 27 years. For 15 years, Dr. Harris has been certified in the Graston Technique, a unique myofascial release technique with great success in treating injuries such as trigger finger, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis and piriforms syndrome. His primary practice includes manual chiropractic adjustments along with low force techniques used in conjunction with various physical therapists such as electrical stimulation, massage therapy, strength and flexibility conditioning.
Medical and Specialty Services
• Auto Accident Rehabilitation
• Treatment of musculoskeletal impairment, traumatic injuries, and stress disorders
• Psychophysiological Therapy and Biofeedback
• Functional Capacity Evaluations
• Independent Medical Examinations
• Disability Evaluations (NIOSH Guides)
• Coordination of surgical and medical multi-specialty, interdisciplinary evaluations