Envision Physical Therapy offers comprehensive, quality treatment following an auto accident. We are the only facility offering one-on-one treatment sessions by licensed physical therapists for these types of injuries. Physical Therapy is a non-invasive and effective treatment for soft-tissue injuries such as sprains, strains, and disk herniations. Physical Therapy is covered under your automobile insurance personal injury benefits.
If you have been injured in an auto accident you must report these injuries and initiate treatment within 14 days of the accident to be eligible for Personal Injury (PIP) benefits. Initial treatment with a medical doctor is an important step in protecting your treatment benefits.
Brett P. Thomas, D.O., F.A.A.O.
Dr. Thomas specializes in the treatment and rehabilitation of auto accident injuries. Experienced in osteopathic manipulative medicine, Dr. Thomas will work closely with you and your other health care professionals during your recovery. For additional information about osteopathic care, please visit .
• Board Certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
• Special proficiency in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine – Certified by AOBSPOMM1996
• Osteopathic Cranial Academy Certificate of Competency in Cranial Osteopathy
• Board Certified Family Practice by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians, February 1998-2006
• Medical Education: Southeastern University of Health Sciences
• Residency: Suncoast Hospital, Largo, Florida
Call 407-936-0314 to schedule an appointment at his Lake Mary location.